- Lie down on the ground (or bench).
- Bend the knees to a 45 degree angle.
- Position feet beneath a fixed object.
- Cross arms over chest (left hand to right shoulder, right hand to left shoulder) or hands placed behind ears.
- Inhale, and in a smooth, controlled motion bring the torso up until the arms connect with the upper thighs.
- Slowly lower the torso back down until the torso is just short of the floor and repeat.
- Repeat steps 5-6.
Abdominals (Rectus Abdominis)
Hips (Iliopsoas: Psoas Major)
Hips (Iliopsoas: Psoas Minor)
Obliques (External Oblique)
Hips (Iliopsoas: Iliacus)
Hips (Tensor Fascia Lata)
Thighs (Quadriceps: Rectus Femoris)
Things To Look Out For
Arms Over Chest, Fingers Behind Ears
Considered An Exercise In The Following Categories